1. Login to SaleFreaks Console and go to "Orders - Purchase Issues".
2. Copy the order that you want to place manually.
3. Go to your Amazon account through the Safe Access. Go to "My Accounts" and then click on the Amazon account related to your order.
4. It will open your Amazon account, you will see the SaleFreaks Logo on your left side and you will click on the blue button.
5. Click on Take Ownership.
6. Enter the Order that you copied before, paste on "Order" and click on Navigate to product page.
7. Fill the Amazon Order, Tax Costs and Product/s cost fields, then click Submit button to save the changes on SF
8. Click on Release Ownership.