We have added a new important feature to the purchase issues page.
You are now able to select a specific Amazon account you wish our Auto-order will fulfill your order.
Here are a few examples that you may find this option useful:
- If you have an issue where you have reached a limited purchase quantity for a specific product on one of your Amazon accounts, and you wish to trigger the auto-order to go through a different account.
- You want to place the order to utilize a standing balance from a specific Amazon account.
- You want to fulfill an order from a particular Prime or Non-prime account.
- You wish to process an expensive order through your chase discounted credit card connected to a different Amazon account.
To use this feature, go to the purchase issue page:
- Choose a specific order and click the action link.
- Click on "Order with Specific Account"
3. On the pop-up, select the desired Amazon account and click OK.
Auto-Order will add to the order into the queue, with the selected Amazon account.
The SF team!